- Sat, Mar 13AstoriaQuata’s paintings depict the vast array of experiences in life from an ethereal, dreamy Hawaiian scene to the raw, vulnerable emotions that we feel when processing harsh realities. Her art was recently seen in an episode of Magnum P.I and previously on Hawaii Five-O.
- Sat, Feb 13Angi D Wildt GalleryImpressionist
- Sat, Sep 12106 10th StLocated near the beautiful and majestic Columbia River, the Angi D Wildt is now the 4th gallery on 10th between Marine and Astor.
- Sat, Mar 07Angi D Wildt GalleryThe Angi D Wildt Gallery will be featuring artists who are inspired by the reflections on the Oregon Coast shores and other bodies of water. This group show will include Dave Bartholet, Richard Burke, DC Yorksie, Ty McNeeley, Quata Cody, Angi D Wildt and Christine Kende who work in various mediums.
- Sat, Oct 05Angi D Wildt GalleryThe Angi D. Wildt Gallery will be featuring mixed media monotpyes by Michelle Lindblom
- Sat, Aug 03Angi D Wildt Gallery“I paint with glass because it is my meditation,” she says. “I can get lost in the spaces . That’s probably why I choose impressionistic landscapes.” Kende has painted with watercolor and acrylic, but she found her voice in glass.
- Sat, Jun 29Angi D Wildt GalleryHagestedt, author of the Ultimate Oregon Coast Travel book series, delves into a variety of surprises this coastline has waiting for you, whether you’re from out of town or a resident. Wine tasting by Naked Winery at 4:00 pm to 4:30 and again 5:30 to 6:00pm before and after the talk.